SINGLE MOTHER’S STATISTICS
- Single moms are the fastest-growing population in the world.
- The already small number of single mother’s in the church are leaving at a rapid pace. They feel that they don’t fit in at church.
- Single moms are the highest un-churched population in the world.
- 95% of single mom’s in general are un-churched.
- Out of 18-million single mom’s in the USA, 17-million of them are un-churched.
- In the USA 37-million children live with a single mother, and 36-million children are un-churched.
- In the USA 48-million children are born to single mother’s.
- In the USA 53% of the births in 2011 were children to single mother’s under the age of 30.
James 1:27 says, “Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.” (NKJV)
Single motherhood is an area The International Church of Orange County will provide ministry for. Senior Pastor Carter was raised by a once divorced single mother, so his heart is moved by the single mom’s in this local and international community.